We have pulled together a list of our top 10 cheap home fixes that mean you don’t have put put off your dreams of remodels and additions that take time and money. Many folks are shelving extravagant plans in favor of more short term home improvement goals that stretch the dollar and allow for more do-it-yourself labor and much less professional help.
1. Cheap Home Security – Know Your Neighbors
2. Cheap Kitchen Updates from Home Depot
3. Cheap Lawn Decor – Salvaged
4. Detoxify Your Home for Less
5. Spray Paint for Cheap Does the Job
6. Change Out Your Switchplates for Cheap New Decor
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder/EIC at Charles & Hudson
Timothy’s background includes stints at This Old House, ELLE DECOR, Metropolitan Home and Woman’s Day. His work has been published on Wired Design, Bob Vila, DIY Network, The Family Handyman and Popular Mechanics and he has been featured on the Martha Stewart radio show and as a speaker at the ALT Design Summit, K/BIS and the National Hardware Show.