10 Essential iPhone Apps for Do-It-Yourself
We’ve profiled a few of our favorite iPhone Apps for DIY and great ones keep on coming!
As of today, here’s a complete list of our favorites.
1. Knot Guide – A must have for the boy scout within.
2. The Stanley Level – Is that a level in your pocket?
3. The Handyman App – Calculate paint, flooring, wallpaper and more.
4. ID Wood – Empower yourself at the lumber yard or flooring shop. Our review
5. Converter – Ultimate unit conversions
6. Multilevel – The first app to take advantage of the iPhone’s compass feature. Our review
7. Clinometer – Precision level and slope finder takes it to another level (no pun intended).
8. Colorsnap – Sherwin-Williams answer to “What color should I choose?” Our review
9. Ben Color Capture – Benjamin Moore’s answer to the same question. Our review
10. Flashlight – It’s the brightest one we’ve seen.