Paige Rense, Editor-In-Chief of Architectural Digest, is seeking inspiration for feature stories. Architectural Digest will be holding open auditions in New York, Florida, California, and Texas for design professionals as well as non-pros.
Details after the jump
WHO: Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest is the world’s definitive design magazine, reaching an audience of 5 million readers each month. www.architecturaldigest.com
Charles S. Cohen/The Design Centers
Mr. Cohen heads a multi-faceted real estate development company that develops, owns and manages more than 12 million square feet of prime office and showroom space in Los Angeles, Manhattan, Florida and Houston, including the Design Centers.
WHAT: Open Auditions for Architectural Digest Feature Story
· Professionals and nonprofessionals
· Bring photos of a completed residential project – no disks or transparencies – two shots (maximum) of each of the major rooms in the residence
· The editorial panel will choose semi-finalists from each of the nationwide design center markets.
· One winner’s designs will appear both in an issue of the magazine and the website (www. Architecturaldigest.com).
· Semi-finalists’ work from each Market Event will be posted on the Architectural Digest website so that the public can vote on their favorite design.
The Decoration & Design Building
979 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022
1855 Griffin Road
Dania Beach, FL 33004
The Pacific Design Center
8687 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90069
The Design Center of Houston
5120 Woodway, at Sage
Houston, TX 77056
New York – Fall Market ’07
Wednesday, October 10 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, October 11 9:00am – 5:00pm
Florida – Winter Market ’07
Tuesday, January 29th 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, January 30th 9:00am – 5:00pm
California – Westweek Market ’08
Wednesday, March 26th 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, March 27th 9:00am – 5:00pm
Texas – Spring Market Day ’08
Tuesday, May 6th 9:00am – 5:00pm
“I’m delighted to give anyone with a passion and a talent for design a forum to meet AD editors face to face and show them their work,” said Paige Rense, editor in chief of Architectural Digest. ” Architectural Digest is always searching for new and innovative talent in design and architecture, and our sponsorship of the Design Buildings market weeks are a perfect time and place for our nationwide search.”
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- KOHLER Touchless Flush Toilets and Kit - July 23, 2014
- Take a Seat – Milwaukee Jobsite Work Box for the Trades - July 21, 2014
- Connecting with a Solatube Premier Dealer: Residential Daylighting Experts - July 16, 2014