While it may not be the most talked about room in the house, it should be one of the most functional. Here are some easy tips to consider when decorating the bathroom.
While matching isn’t strictly necessary in all areas of a home, in a bathroom it can be the only way to reflect your personal taste, so avoid having a hodge podge of items and themes, there likely isn’t enough space.
Instead, pick a focus and make sure that all elements match, including the bath mat, soap dish, lotion pump, shower curtain, curtain rod, towels, wastebasket, tissue box cover, toothbrush holders and other bathroom accessories. You can find a set or mix solid colors in with patterned pieces to add texture and different visual interest.
Popular Photo Galleries
- 32 Stylish Modern Decks
- HGTV & DIY Network Designers and Contractors
- International Builders Show – IBS 2014 Photo Gallery
- Kitchen/Bath Industry Show – KBIS 2014 Photo Gallery
- Kohler Design Center Photo Gallery
- 13 Eye-Popping Woodshops
- Photo Gallery of Roof Types
- A Day at Etsy in Photos
- John Deere Riding Mower Test and Review
- Clopay Garage Doors Factory Tour Photo Gallery
- Organizing the Woodpile with Rockwell Lumber Racks
- How To Build a Cooler Stand from Pallets
- Thompson’s Tinted Waterseal Waterproofing Stain
- How To Build DIY Gold Sawhorses
- Choosing the Right Wood for Your Fence or Deck
- DIY Pallet Shed
- How To Modify Your Brinkmann Smoker for Peak Performance
- 5 Pointers for Researching Your Next DIY Project
- Make Succulent Planters from Wood Blocks
- DIY City Guide: Oakland & East Bay