Well maybe not EVER but at least for the month of March these were the top stories on Charles and Hudson.
- Interview with Shoshana Berger of ReadyMade Magazine
- New Uses for Tin Ceiling Tiles
- Concealed Cabinets
- Build It Yourself: Retaining Wall
- Faux Stone Pavers
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder/EIC at Charles & Hudson
Timothy’s background includes stints at This Old House, ELLE DECOR, Metropolitan Home and Woman’s Day. His work has been published on Wired Design, Bob Vila, DIY Network, The Family Handyman and Popular Mechanics and he has been featured on the Martha Stewart radio show and as a speaker at the ALT Design Summit, K/BIS and the National Hardware Show.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- The Internet of Things Will Change Your Home Forever - November 8, 2014
- Fall is Here, Time to Winterize Your Home - November 4, 2014
- 5 Tips for Living in a Small (Rental) Bathroom - November 3, 2014