We’ve got a bonus giveaway this week! Christmas place settings from Better Homes & Gardens which are available at Walmart. Enter today and we will pick a random winner at midnight on Sunday, December 13th 2009.
The winner will receive everything they need to set a festive holiday table.
1 – Red jacquard table cloth (70″round)
3 – Sets of 2 red jacquard placemats
3 – Sets of 2 red velvet napkin rings
3 – Sets of 2 green velvet napkin rings
3 – Sets of 2 gold velvet napkin rings
2 – Sets of 4 ivory jacquard napkins
2 – Sets of 4 red jacquard napkins
2 – Sets of 4 green jacquard napkins
2 – Sets of 4 gold jacquard napkins
* The Better Homes & Gardens line available at Walmart allows you to mix and match tablecloths, runners, placemats, napkins and napkin rings in traditional holiday colors starting at just $2.50 for the perfect tablescape. So you won’t need to break the bank to impress guests with a festive dining experience at your upcoming holiday gathering.
* Limited edition holly-themed place settings, just $25 for four place settings, and serving pieces are available in store through the holiday season. Add coordinating goblets and glasses to complete the look for just $3 a piece.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
HOW TO ENTER
You've got 2 ways to enter to win these holiday place settings from Better Homes & Gardens:
1. Leave a comment on this post with the words “Setting the table for Santa”.
2. Tweet this post. See the green “retweet” button above. Just use it and tweet away!
Only one entry permitted per email address but each method of entry counts and so you’ll increase your chance of winning if you comment and tweet. Please use a real email address so we can contact you if you win.
The random winner will be chosen at 12 midnight EST on Dec 13, 2009 and will be notified immediately.
COMMENT HERE TO WIN
Join our Email Newsletter for more Giveaways and Home Improvement Tips.
(we do not sell our lists to third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time)
We take no responsibility for the function or use of the these products.
These products will be shipped in new condition.
Only residents age 18+ of the U.S. and Canada are eligible to win.
All rules are subject to change without notice.
Please review our Giveaway policy.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Magnum Work Boots: Precision Ultra Lite II Review - September 11, 2014
- Welcome to the Richmond House: Lessons in Lighting and Feng Shui - September 10, 2014
- IKEA First :59 – Start Your Day in the Best Possible Way - September 8, 2014