As we mentioned in a recent newsletter, Timothy will be contributing regularly to ShelterPop and today he shares the proper way to store medium-heavy gauge extension cables.
Storing cables the proper way prevents twisting and makes for easy use the next time you need them.
Popular Photo Galleries
- Mad Men Set Design: Behind the Scenes
- The Best Outdoor Showers
- International Builders Show (IBS) + K/BIS 2015
- 13 Eye-Popping Woodshops
- Photo Tour: Michael Jordan’s House
- National Hardware Show 2014 – Photo Gallery
- Photo Gallery of Roof Types
- 32 Stylish Modern Decks
- HGTV & DIY Network Designers and Contractors
- International Builders Show – IBS 2014 Photo Gallery