We’ll be celebrating kitchen remodels all this month and we’re excited to kick-off this week with a Giveaway from recently profiled, Design in a Bag.
Regardless of your design experience or style preference, Design in a Bag offers a wide selection of kits that provide you with a color palette and sample materials to give you jump start on designing your own kitchen or bath remodel.
Starting today you can enter to win a Design in a Bag of your choice. It includes:
Sample finish materials – tile, cabinetry, glass and countertop
4 Paint swatches
4 full-color 3D renderings
Shopping list fact sheet
Everything you need to start remodeling the kitchen of your dreams.
*******THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED********
HOW TO ENTER
There are 3 ways to enter and the more options you pick the better your chances.
1. Leave a comment on this post sharing which Design in a Bag you love.
2. Tweet this contest with the words “Would love to win @designinabag from @Charles_Hudson http://bit.ly/kitchendesign”
3. “Like” this Giveaway on Facebook from the button at the bottom of this page or from the Charles & Hudson Facebook page.
One person can enter all three ways but only once.
After all the entries have been tabulated the random winner will be chosen at 12 midnight EST on Aug 8th, 2010 and will be notified immediately.
COMMENT HERE TO WIN
Join our Email Newsletter for more Giveaways and Home Improvement Tips.
(we do not sell our lists to third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time)
We take no responsibility for the function or use of the this product.
This product will be shipped in new condition.
Only residents age 18+ of the U.S. and Canada are eligible to win.
All rules are subject to change without notice.
Please review our Giveaway policy.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Build Your Own Zero Turn Mower Online with the new Z-Builder from Toro - April 17, 2015
- DeWALT Launches 40V MAX Battery-Powered Outdoor Equipment - April 17, 2015
- Open and Close Your Garage Door from Your Smartphone with Chamberlain MyQ - April 16, 2015