We’ve been using over the counter window spray cleaners for years. Some work better than others but many of them leave a lot to be desired. From running to streaks, cleaning windows isn’t always as easy as you’d think.
We had the opportunity try out Fish Foam from Fish Window Cleaning which is a professional window cleaning service. Their product is a premium foam glass cleaner that is all-weather and ammonia-free. In our tests it didn’t leave an unsightly haze or streaks and it worked so well we went on a window cleaning binge and even cleaned our French door windows both inside and out which we usually ignore since they’re so tough to clean.
We like it so much that Fish Foam is providing us with a Giveaway of 3-packs of Fish Foam to Five winners. These are some of the best odds we’ve had in any Giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter once-per-day and you’ve got two options! Enter both ways to double your chance of winning!
1. Leave a comment below telling us what window is the toughest to clean.
2. Tweet this contest on Twitter with the words “Win a 3-pack of Fish Foam window cleaner from @Charles_Hudson @fishfoam http://bit.ly/fishfoam”
Five winners will each receive a 3-pack of Fish Foam Premium Window Cleaner
We will select five random winners at 12 midnight EST on August 28th, 2011 and he/she will be notified immediately.
Join our Email Newsletter for more Giveaways and Home Improvement Tips.
(we do not sell our lists to third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time)
We take no responsibility for the function or use of the these products
These products will be shipped in new condition.
Only residents age 18+ of the U.S. and Canada are eligible to win.
All rules are subject to change without notice.
Please review our Giveaway policy.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Milwaukee 46″ Rolling Tool Storage Chest & Cabinet Review - May 27, 2015
- OLFA Fiberglass-Reinforced Auto-Lock Utility Knife (LA-X) Review - May 27, 2015
- Twin-Blade Toro Timemaster 30″ Lawnmower - May 25, 2015