During the holidays and throughout the year there are organizations that could use your time and money to help provide food and shelter for those in need.
- Find your local Habitat for Humanity center. Our’s is Habitat NYC.
- target="_blank" rel="nofollow">America’s Second Harvest Food Bank
- Donate to a toy drive at your local Boys and Girls’ Clubs, shelters, the Salvation Army.
- Coalition for the Homeless (NYC only but there are similar organizations in every city)
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder/EIC at Charles & Hudson
Timothy’s background includes stints at This Old House, ELLE DECOR, Metropolitan Home and Woman’s Day. His work has been published on Wired Design, Bob Vila, DIY Network, The Family Handyman and Popular Mechanics and he has been featured on the Martha Stewart radio show and as a speaker at the ALT Design Summit, K/BIS and the National Hardware Show.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- KOHLER Touchless Flush Toilets and Kit - July 23, 2014
- Take a Seat – Milwaukee Jobsite Work Box for the Trades - July 21, 2014
- Connecting with a Solatube Premier Dealer: Residential Daylighting Experts - July 16, 2014