We’ve long been a fan of the Motley Fool and consider their financial advice to be sound and reasonable (and sometimes amusing). They even saved us a few thousand dollars on a new car purchase we made a few years ago.
They’ve got a fairly active message board with topics such as Building/Maintaining a Home and Buying or Selling a Home. Another great way to communicate with homeowners who may be facing a similar situation.
Maintaining and Remodeling Your Home [The Motley Fool]
Popular Photo Galleries
- Mad Men Set Design: Behind the Scenes
- The Best Outdoor Showers
- International Builders Show (IBS) + K/BIS 2015
- 13 Eye-Popping Woodshops
- Photo Tour: Michael Jordan’s House
- National Hardware Show 2014 – Photo Gallery
- Photo Gallery of Roof Types
- 32 Stylish Modern Decks
- HGTV & DIY Network Designers and Contractors
- International Builders Show – IBS 2014 Photo Gallery