The International Builders Show is hitting it’s stride down in Orlando, FL. We aren’t sure what the promotion is behind the upside down house (above) but it reminds us of this.
We’ve scanned the blogosphere for updates on the latest trends, products, and news from the show and here’s what we’ve found.
- Harry Sawyers of This Old House is vblogging the event and some of his highlights include Siemen’s 24-inch refrigerator with adjustable shelves, spade bits with threaded tips, and reversible window casements (clean inside and out).
- NAHB announced their Green Building Program to a mostly favorable reception.
- The Dry Miser system is an add-on to your current dryer and reduces energy consumption by 50% and drying time by up to 41%.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that the National Association of Home Builders Want Tax Credits for Homeowners, Tax Breaks for Themselves.
- Building trends from Pardon our Dust a blog from the LA Times.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- GreenIQ Manages Your Lawn and Garden Watering Schedule So You Don’t Have To - January 27, 2015
- Keurig Coffee Maker Meet GE Refrigerator – A Match Made in Heaven - January 24, 2015
- Stay Warm with a Heated Camo Hoodie - January 20, 2015