In most situations a >hole in the head isn’t a good thing but in this case it was the only option to save a boys life. He had fallen while riding his bike and was immediately brought to the hospital where doctors diagnosed he had bleeding on his brain which needed to be relieved immediately.
They were not equipped with neurological drills but the doctor acquired a simple hand-held drill from the hospital maintenance room and with the help of a specialist over the phone he proceeded to drill into the boys skull to relieve the pressure.
This act saved the boys life but a few details were left out of the story. We’re curious if the doctor used a cordless drill and what type of bit? It had to have been at least an 18V with maybe a bradpoint bit?
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Build Your Own Zero Turn Mower Online with the new Z-Builder from Toro - April 17, 2015
- DeWALT Launches 40V MAX Battery-Powered Outdoor Equipment - April 17, 2015
- Open and Close Your Garage Door from Your Smartphone with Chamberlain MyQ - April 16, 2015