The holiday classic A Christmas Story is centered around a family living in a Cleveland home built in 1895. The home was purchased on eBay in 2004 and lovingly restored to it’s movie day glory and now functions as a museum.
You can view their restoration process as well as many original photos of the house.
If visiting the home just doesn’t satisfy your longing to live like Ralphie, then this year you are in luck. The homeowners are offering a Christmas Eve and Morning at the home and it’s up for bid on eBay.
The experience includes:
* Airfare for four (4) people from anywhere in the lower 48 states to Cleveland, OH (up to $1800 total)*.
* 2 Day, 2 Night stay for four (4) in a suite provided by the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel.
* Christmas Eve accommodations for four (4) at the A Christmas Story House.
* Christmas Eve dinner for four (4) provided by Pearl of Orient Chinese restaurant.
* Christmas Day dinner for four (4) provided by Sans Souci, an award-winning, fine-dining restaurant in the Renaissance Hotel.
* $200 stipend for food & beverages during stay included
100% of the proceeds will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project which is dedicated to assisting our nations servicemen and women severely injured during the wars on terrorism in Iraq, Afghanistan and other hot spots around the world.
Make your dream come true and bid here.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Magnum Work Boots: Precision Ultra Lite II Review - September 11, 2014
- Welcome to the Richmond House: Lessons in Lighting and Feng Shui - September 10, 2014
- IKEA First :59 – Start Your Day in the Best Possible Way - September 8, 2014