We want to shed some light on a little known danger in the kitchen. Recently a one-year old child was killed when he climbed onto the open door of a stove and the range tipped over and killed him. It’s hard to believe that manufacturers would create a product that […]
Post Tagged with: "danger"
Childproofing your home may seem like a no-brainer, but it can be the most important step you take to keep your child safe during the important early formative years. The basic concept of childproofing is to make sure that your child can’t leave the home and can’t get into any […]
My daughter loves throwing her pacifier around her room; not yet understanding that throwing her pacifier while in her crib makes said pacifier unavailable for the remainder of her nap. As a result, my wife and I hunt for pacifiers daily, finding them in all sorts of interesting locations. I […]
The news last week that Mike Tyson’s daughter had been critically injured in an apparent home accident involving a treadmill was sad and any an unpleasant reminder that any child can be killed or hurt due to negligence or dangerous situations that most times can be avoided. Baby-proofing a home […]
A reader sent over a DIY disaster that their handyman/landlord setup for them. Albeit she lives in China there is no excuse or reason to have exposed power outlets in or around the shower area. This outlet isn’t just exposed but the handyman left the extension cord that we presume […]
We can’t stress ladder safety enough especially during the holiday season as folks are hanging Christmas lights and dealing with cold weather, slippery rungs, and unstable ground but these QVC and infommercial hosts have the luxury of working in a TV studio and they still can’t get it right.