The 25′ tape is stainless steel with double-sided printing and enclosed in a durable rubberized case. You can also represent your favorite home improvement network while on the job with the shiny DIY Network badge on the side.
There are two ways to win.
1. Let us know in the comments below what your most indispensable tool is (besides the tape measure).
2. Retweet this text on Twitter.
@Charles_Hudson I want to win this tape measure! http://tinyurl.com/ch-giveaway
We’ll notify a random winner on Wednesday, January 28th.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Build a Rolling Lumber Rack to Fit Full Sheets of Plywood Plus Cut Offs - August 17, 2015
- Smart Homes are Coveted by Home Buyers - August 11, 2015
- Milwaukee Tool ONE-KEY is the First Digital Platform for Power Tools - July 30, 2015