We recently installed this programmable thermostat from Trane to replace our old manual version and have been very pleased with it’s functionality and performance. We also sleep better knowing we’re saving more energy and money each month.
It’s time you upgrade your thermostats to the digital age and with the convenience of scheduling time and temperatures you won’t believe you ever lived without it.
We’ve got 3 Trane XL800 Programmable Thermostats to giveaway.
HOW TO ENTER
You’ve got 2 ways to enter to win 1 of 3 Trane programmable thermostats:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Just below enter your name and email and comment.
2. Tweet this post. See the green “retweet” button. Just use it and tweet away!
Each method of entry counts so you’ll double your chance of winning if you comment and tweet. Please use a real email address so we can contact you if you win and let us know in the comments if you enter by multiple methods.
Three random winners will be chosen at 12 noon PST on Nov. 5, 2009.
Comment Here to Win
This Giveaway has ended. Please check back Monday for our next Giveaway.
We take no responsibility for the function or installation of the thermostats.
They have been shipped in new condition from Trane.
Only residents of the U.S. and Canada are eligible.
All rules are subject to change without notice.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Husqvarna Expands Their Zero-Turn Mower Lineup With Z200 Models - March 26, 2015
- Assessing the Cost of Winter Damage - March 25, 2015
- Milwaukee Work Boxes Are a Tools Best Friend - March 24, 2015