We’re teaming up with United Mayflower again to help spread the word about their container storage service. These storage containers aren’t just for moving but work great for home improvement and remodeling projects. If you are renovating a kitchen, installing floors or painting the interior of your home, you can use a container to keep your furniture in a secure and clean environment.
United Mayflower is offering one of our readers a free month of container storage as well as a $50 Gift Card to Home Depot.
To “Clear the Clutter”, simply leave a comment below and you’ll be eligible to win. If you’re planning a remodel or need more room for Spring cleaning, this is the perfect storage option.
* Onsite container rental free for one month. This will include the delivery, one month onsite storage (your house) and pickup of the container all completely free.
* $50 Gift Card to Home Depot
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter once-per-day.
Leave a comment below saying Clear the Clutter.
We will select one random winner at 12 midnight EST on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013.
+ The winner must be within one of United Mayflowers serviced areas in order to win the container (check your zip code to see if it is serviced) and the free rental must be redeemed within one year of the giveaway end date.
+ Make sure you provide a working email in the comment form so we can contact the winner who will have 24 hours to respond to an announcement to claim the prize.
+ Upon completion of the Giveaway we will inform United Mayflower of the winner and we take no responsibility for the service or use of the this product.
+ Only residents age 18+ of the U.S. are eligible to win.
+ All rules are subject to change without notice.
+ Please review our Giveaway policy.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Build a Rolling Lumber Rack to Fit Full Sheets of Plywood Plus Cut Offs - August 17, 2015
- Smart Homes are Coveted by Home Buyers - August 11, 2015
- Milwaukee Tool ONE-KEY is the First Digital Platform for Power Tools - July 30, 2015