This month we’ve taken an in depth look at windows and have covered three main steps that will help you ensure their best function. Evaluating your current windows, shopping for new windows and how to care for your new or existing windows.
We’d like to thank Marvin Windows and Doors for providing design inspiration and expert window knowledge. They’ve always been a great resource for us and we’re impressed with the innovation of their new products such as the glider window (shown above). They even offer 9 specialty window shapes that can add great visual interest to any room.
Check back this week as we visit a Marvin Windows dealer who will walk us through the most important window features that any homeowner would find important.
Popular Photo Galleries
- 32 Stylish Modern Decks
- HGTV & DIY Network Designers and Contractors
- International Builders Show – IBS 2014 Photo Gallery
- Kitchen/Bath Industry Show – KBIS 2014 Photo Gallery
- Kohler Design Center Photo Gallery
- 13 Eye-Popping Woodshops
- Photo Gallery of Roof Types
- A Day at Etsy in Photos
- John Deere Riding Mower Test and Review
- Clopay Garage Doors Factory Tour Photo Gallery
- Organizing the Woodpile with Rockwell Lumber Racks
- How To Build a Cooler Stand from Pallets
- Thompson’s Tinted Waterseal Waterproofing Stain
- How To Build DIY Gold Sawhorses
- Choosing the Right Wood for Your Fence or Deck
- DIY Pallet Shed
- How To Modify Your Brinkmann Smoker for Peak Performance
- 5 Pointers for Researching Your Next DIY Project
- Make Succulent Planters from Wood Blocks
- DIY City Guide: Oakland & East Bay