Hydro Flask bottles and tumblers are ubiquitous among the workout crowd and for VSCO girls, but their soft cooler pack adds a dimension of functionality that anyone will love.
Our friend Steve Makowski has used the Hydro Flask 22L soft cooler pack for adventures across the Eastern Sierras. He loves the light weight and durability of the pack, compared to other coolers, and he uses it to keep food and drink warm just as often as he does to keep things cool.
He’s found the best way to coax his daughter out for winter hikes is a promise of hot chocolate at the end of the trail, and the Hydro Flask pack ensures that their hot lunch and drinks stay that way despite the cold weather.
The dry storage top pocket is a great place to keep keys, wallet, and a phone when hiking and exploring. With this soft pack you can truly go hands-free and know that no water will get in or out of your pack.
Other features include:
- Smart Insulation keeps your contents cold for up to 48 hours
- The lightest, durable cooler in its class
- YKK’s Watertight AQUASEAL® zipper and welded seams ensure leakproof transport; no water in, and no water out
- Durable 420D nylon shell is ultra-light and waterproof
- Wide mouth hinged top makes for easy access and easy cleaning
- Mesh back panel and padded shoulder straps for a comfortable hands-free transport
- Woven sternum strap and carry handles
- Compression molded base for unsupported self-standing
- FDA food grade, BPA-free liner: free from toxins, free from worry
- Dry storage top pocket for added versatility
- Side pocket keeps your small essentials at the ready
- Stretch mesh pocket fits a Hydro Flask bottle
- Two welded nylon tie-down points for added stability
|Outside Dimensions||19.5” H x 12.5” W x 8” D|
|Inside Dimensions||15” H x 11.5” W x 7” D|
|Number of Exterior Pockets||3|
|Can Capacity Without Ice||34|
|Recommended Ice to Can Ratio by Volume||2 to 1|
Photos: Steve Makowski