- By entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Rules, or in the Contest itself, and agrees to be bound by these Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions will be binding and final in all respects.
- Neither the Sponsor nor the companies providing the Prizes will be responsible for entries that are late, incomplete, lost, misdirected, forged, damaged, mutilated, tampered with or that are otherwise not in compliance with these Rules.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including as a result of fraud, virus, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest or any portion(s) thereof.
- The Sponsor may modify or suspend all or any portion of these Rules by posting a notice on the Charles & Hudson website at any time and from time to time.
- Any delay or failure by the Sponsor to seek enforcement of any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any such provision of these Rules.
RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND PRIVACY
- By participating or attempting to participate in any Contest or Giveaway, an Entrant irrevocably and unconditionally releases the Sponsor, its advertisers and the companies providing the Prizes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, attorneys, successors, assigns and agents, from and against any and all losses and/or liabilities of any kind which Entrant may have or sustain in connection with the Contest.
- By entering in the Contest, an Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its advertisers and the companies providing the Prizes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, attorneys, successors, assigns and agents, from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand or other liability (collectively, “Claims”) that may arise from Entrant’s acceptance, possession and/or use of any Prize or Entrant’s participation in the Contest, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Contest will be ineligible for Prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.