Beyond Clothing continues to innovate each season, with products and gear that build upon their solid foundation of layered apparel.
This year they’ve introduced the Clutch Field Liner K3 Jacket. You’ll instantly note the lack of collar and hood-free design, making the Clutch Field Liner the ideal jacket for layering without adding extra bulk.
Here in southern California, this jacket can be worn as a daily driver, as it provides just enough warmth with it’s Primaloft insulation and is stylish enough to go anywhere.
I love my Dickies quilted jacket, but its not suitable for a night out and is too casual for certain engagements. This new jacket from Beyond has a much more sophisticated look, but retains all of the technical performance you’d expect from a company that is known for building complete systems of clothing to tackle any type of weather or terrain.
One of my favorite features are the small but sturdy zippers and pockets that minimize bulk, and the zippered side gussets that allow for easy access to tools and accessories on your waist or in your pockets.
I’ve been a fan of Beyond Clothing since first seeing their gear at the Outdoor Retailer show a few years ago, and I look forward to spending a lot of time in jacket as my go to for these cool coastal nights.
The Clutch Field Liner K3 Jacket is available now for $135.
- Available in 3 colors; Grey, Black, Woodland Camo
- Regular & Long length options
- Collarless and hoodless, allowing for low-profile layering
- The oversized quilted design harkens back to 1960s military field liners
- Two zippered side gussets enable custom fit or easier access to waist gear
- DWR coated, 20D micro-ripstop exterior
- 1.8 oz PrimaLoft Black Bio insulation
- Certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and uses bluesign®-certified fabrics