The Chevy Colorado ZR2 gets all the off-road love from GM, and now it’s the GMC Canyon’s turn as they have introduced the GMC Canyon AT4 off-road package.
I love the Sierra AT4 and it looks awesome on the Canyon.
GMC has taken it a step further by showing us what’s possible with the Canyon with their GMC Canyon AT4 Overland Concept Build.
I’m all for overland builds that are unique, i.e. not Toyota. This is why I liked the Frontier build from a couple of years ago (hopefully they update that).
The GMC Canyon AT4 is a sharp-looking truck and these tasteful mods accentuate it’s beefy stance and go-anywhere look. Kudos to the team at GMC for making these aftermarket choices to enhance the already capable Canyon.
- Factory-lifted, wide off-road chassis with enhanced underbody coverage
- Off-road rocker panel protectors
- Cast-iron control arms
- Heavy-duty front bumper with winch
- Integrated front recovery points
- Front and rear electronic locking differentials
- Wheel flares with integrated task lamps
- Multimatic DSSVTM dampers
- Spare tire swivel mount so a spare tire can be kept on the back of the truck and swivel out of the way of the tailgate when bed access is needed
- Guy lines for protecting the windshield from low-hanging branches