The Poinsettia is synonymous with Christmas and will remain beautiful and healthy for at least two months after the holidays have passed if you follow these easy steps.
1. Keep them in a sunlit room but not in direct sunlight
2. Ideal temperature is 65-70 degrees. Poinsettia will freeze if left in the cold.
3. Keep away from heaters and drafts
4. Water thoroughly then let soil dry to the touch before watering again
5. If you live in a warmer climate you can plant your Poinsettia outside once the weather warms up.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Build Your Own Zero Turn Mower Online with the new Z-Builder from Toro - April 17, 2015
- DeWALT Launches 40V MAX Battery-Powered Outdoor Equipment - April 17, 2015
- Open and Close Your Garage Door from Your Smartphone with Chamberlain MyQ - April 16, 2015