The Poinsettia is synonymous with Christmas and will remain beautiful and healthy for at least two months after the holidays have passed if you follow these easy steps.
1. Keep them in a sunlit room but not in direct sunlight
2. Ideal temperature is 65-70 degrees. Poinsettia will freeze if left in the cold.
3. Keep away from heaters and drafts
4. Water thoroughly then let soil dry to the touch before watering again
5. If you live in a warmer climate you can plant your Poinsettia outside once the weather warms up.
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Build a Backyard Privacy Fence - October 16, 2014
- How to Identify Window and Door Replacement Needs - October 9, 2014
- You Are What You Eat (and Drink) – How to Start Off Your Mornings Right - October 7, 2014