If you love a quiet getaway right in your own home, there’s no better place to rest and relax than in the bathtub. But with so many choices, it can be hard to decide which tub is right for you.
Generally, bathtubs come as built-in, freestanding, soaking and whirlpool designs and are made of porcelain on steel, acrylic or cast iron. However there are other bathtub options as well:
1. A copper bathtub helps give the entire room a warm and cozy feel
2. A whirlpool bathtub can transform the entire bathroom into a spa experience.
3. Claw-foot bathtubs are still being made and can lend an elegant, antique look
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- Husqvarna Expands Their Zero-Turn Mower Lineup With Z200 Models - March 26, 2015
- Assessing the Cost of Winter Damage - March 25, 2015
- Milwaukee Work Boxes Are a Tools Best Friend - March 24, 2015