More Father’s Day goodies from Toolsnob. They’ve pulled together another Father’s Day gift guide and our favorite from the bunch is the Rockwell Jawhorse. This portable clamping workstation is perfect for the at home DIY’er who doesn’t always have an extra hand.
* The 1 ton clamping force provided by the jaws, which is foot-pedal operated, leaves both of your hands free to handle the material you are inserting
* A lock-release switch allows you to lock the material in place and easily release it with the flick of a switch
* Vice jaws extend to a full 37-inches – enough to clamp even the largest materials inlcluding a standard size 36-inch door
* Tripod base gives exceptional all-terrain stability; the front legs incorporate holes to allow you to fasten to a floor for more permanent jobs
* The Jawhorse quickly folds down (no tools needed) to a very portable 43 pounds and incorporate a wheel for even easier portability