It’s a three-day weekend for many of us in observance of Memorial Day which is a time to honor those who have sacrificed the most to protect our American way of life. Our friend recently returned home from a tour in Afghanistan and we hope his fellow troops can do the same and soon.
It looks like weather across the country is fairly agreeable so get outside and start on these projects!
- Apartment Therapy shows us how to clean your grill (minus the squirrels)
- Sip lemonade while this robot mows your lawn.
- Enjoy the firepit like the Young House does.
- Get out of the city and enjoy your surroundings.
- Or don’t leave the house and prepare for a Staycation
Latest posts by Timothy Dahl (see all)
- The Internet of Things Will Change Your Home Forever - November 8, 2014
- Fall is Here, Time to Winterize Your Home - November 4, 2014
- 5 Tips for Living in a Small (Rental) Bathroom - November 3, 2014